What kind of services do we offer?
- Helping to identify what repairs, improvements or adaptations are needed
- Offering help and support throughout the process of repairs and adaptations
- Energy efficiency e.g. Draught excluders, loft insulations, cavity wall insulations, central heating, and energy saving light bulbs. AWARM referrals
- Ensuring a contractor’s work is of a satisfactory standard
- Assisting disabled people in achieving successful aids and adaptations to their homes
- Crime prevention measures to improve home security and reduce burglaries and the fear of crime
- Accident prevention measures to improve home safety
- Advice and information on all our services and those of our partners
- Home safety measures to protect people at risk of domestic violence
- Child safety in the home
Other services we offer:
- Would you like a free Home Property Maintenance Check?
- Have you had a fall or do you have a fear of falling?
- Are you finding difficulty in moving around or with day to day tasks?
- Are you looking for advice on how to stay safe at home?
- Would you like a Home Fire Safety or Property Maintenance Check?
If your answer to any of the above is yes, then one of our fully trained staff can come along to your home and carry out a check to identify any potential hazards. This check will also inform us what work we are able to carry out Free of Charge, reduced rate or full rate.
For more information on our services
to book an appointment please contact us on 0161 793 9419.
- Damp Proofing
- Property Maintenance Check
- Free Boiler Check**
- Fencing and Gates
- DIY Jobs
- Home Security
- House Moving
- Home Clear Outs