Building maintenance, handyman and minor home repair services in Salford. Helping out with jobs around the home and garden.


Helping Hands Customer Complaints Procedure

Our commitment to customers:

Helping Hands is committed to delivering a quality service at all times. However we do accept that occasionally things can go wrong. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the service you receive, we would like to hear from you. Equally, if you are pleased with the services offered, or have a suggestion on how we might improve our services, do let us know.

We need to know the exact nature of your complaint. Please provide as much information as possible about the service provided, the individuals or department involved and why you felt the service we offered did not meet your expectations.

We will ensure that:

  • Making a complaint is as easy as possible
  • We treat your complaint seriously
  • We deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence
  • We learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service
  • What is a complaint?

A complaint is when you tell us you are not happy about the service we provide.

It can be anything and could include:

  • When we do not deliver a service on time
  • When we give you the wrong information
  • When you receive a poor service
  • When you have a problem with a member of staff

How to make a complaint:

If you wish to make a complaint you can contact our office in any of the following ways listed.

In writing to:

The Business Manager
Helping Hands Minor Repairs Service
Unit 4
125 Swinton Hall Road
M27 4AU

By telephone on 0161 793 9419

By fax to our office on 0161 793 9429

In person at our offices

Your complaint will be fully investigated and a response issued within 10 working days.

If there is a delay in responding we will keep you informed of our progress.

If you are still unhappy with our response you can contact the Chair of The Board of Directors marked ‘Private & Confidential’ to our office address.

Or you can download a Customer Complaints Procedure Form and return it to us at the address above.